Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Update

Peanut had a lot going on this past weekend. Thursday we drove Cody and some friends out to Townsend to begin their weekend float trip along the Little River. To pass the time, Peanut and I enjoyed some down time relaxing at home with some yummy chinese food. Then on Friday we were joined by my parents who came in for the weekend. Mom and I mostly shopped. Got me some great maternity clothes- at 8 weeks my jeans are already snug on my hips!! While we were out we couldn't help but look at all the cute baby stuff. Whatever this baby is, it will be well dressed!! After a fun weekend we're back to a busy week. I have a phone interview today with the Boys & Girls Club and we have our first doctor's appointment Wednesday. Already shaping up to be a great week!

1 comment: